It is our priority to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff. We require all visitors to comply with the following COVID-19 preventative measures:
- Visitors must stand 6 feet apart from staff and other visitors at all times.
- Visitors must wear masks.
- Visitors must provide contact information when entering the gallery to aid in the City’s contact tracing efforts.
- Capacity in the gallery must not exceed 5 visitors at any time. Please wait outside for other guests to leave if capacity has been reached.
You cannot enter the gallery if any of the following conditions apply:
- You are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain or weakness, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- You have in the last 14 days had any close contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any of the known symptoms.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 visiting guidelines, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at: (917) 409-0612 / firstname.lastname@example.org